We’re relaunching our Bright Sparks program to find great ideas that can change our business for the better making it safer, more efficient and more cost effective. We’re also launching the Marc Cardaci Award to be presented to the best and most effective Bright Sparks idea annually.
We want to create a culture where great ideas are encouraged, supported and acted on, and those who come up with the ideas are rewarded appropriately. So if you’ve
got a good idea? Then read on for how to enter.
- Step 1: Think of an idea or innovation for how we can be safer, more efficient or more cost effective in our business. Complete a Bright Sparks entry form and either post it online or email it to email@example.com or drop it into one of the bright sparks boxes located at your depot.
- Step 2: The HSEQ team will review your idea, in conjunction with the relevant leader and if we think it works we’ll give you a $100 voucher.
- Step 3: An implementation team will be appointed to look into your idea and make it work for the benefit of the company
- Step 4: If it’s successfully implemented and if it improves efficiency, safety or saves money it will be considered as part of the quarterly continuous improvement award by the leadership team.
- Step 5: If your idea is good enough and you’re a quarterly winner you’ll receive a reward – the bigger the business improvement / saving the bigger the reward for you.
- Step 6: Quarterly winners will be entered in to the annual Marc Cardaci Award, an award that honours the late Chief Executive who was passionate about innovation and continually improving this business.