For five decades, across the harshest, most remote environments, Centurion has been helping mine owners, explorers, suppliers, contractors and EPC’s with tailored distribution, special projects, IT support and supply-base solutions.
Our vehicles travel over 25 million kilometers each year, across WA and the Northern Territory to ensure that the delivery of your mining and resource freight is delivered on-time and on-budget to your mine site.
Why Centurion for Mining?
- Five decades’ involvement with diverse customers and projects
- Registered and pre-qualified with most sites and management teams
- Experience working across different company cultures and site environments
- 24/7 project support and incident resolution teams
- Seamless coordination and optimisation of tasks and resources
- Strategically-located metropolitan and regional supply bases
- Dedicated heavy haulage equipment and drivers
- Specialised Heavy Lift team and resources
- Modular trailing fleet handling assorted environments and load specifications.
- Custom-designed, engineered and patented tyre trailers.
- Backed by the strength, reputation and resources of CFC Group.
Centurion Mining Value
- Resource efficiency through flexible, reliable, fully-customised supply chain solutions.
- Productivity gains through continuous improvement methodologies.
- Risk reduction through timely and relevant reporting of project metrics.
- Accountability through supply chain transparency.
- Peace of mind through site compliance across all major industry players.
- Supplier continuity through responsiveness, agility and scalability.
- Stakeholder endorsement through environmental, community engagement and safety processes.
With over 50 years of industry experience, when you choose Centurion for your mining and resource freight services, you’ll be partnering with one of the leading transport and logistics companies in the state.