Centurion’s purpose built 65,000 m2 facility in Karratha’s Gap Ridge Industrial Estate proudly services the Pilbara Region providing storage and value-add services capacities to the region. Centurion Karratha is located between the City of Karratha and the Burrup Peninsula providing efficient access to the Dampier Port, King Bay Supply Facility and surrounding areas. Our Karratha depot facility contains a fully maintained fleet of trucks, trailers and general delivery vehicles and our people are Mine Site and Pilbara Ports Authority (MSIC) Inducted drivers.
The site also houses a PCU3 pipe care unit operated by our JV partner Ramco – a state of the art facility for internal and external cleaning and treatment of tubular for the oil and gas industry. Centurion’s supply base provides ample laydown and racking for the storage of pipe.
Centurion Karratha includes:
- Key services: laydown facility, over-dimensional loads, wharf specific work, sleeper and rail projects, and site project works.
- Total area of 65,500 m2;
- Transport Operations Hub 18,500 m2
- Operations Offices, Warehouse, Road Train Staging Area, Consolidation Docks, Undercover Freight, Receiving & Loading Area.
- Supply Base hardstand area 47,000 m2
- Fully secured premises with floodlighting, electronic access and video surveillance systems 24/7
- Hydraulic Loading Docks capable of servicing Freezer / Chiller Trailers
- Heavy Haulage Capabilities
- Oil and Gas Tubular treatment / pipe care and storage facility
Centurion’s Karratha Supply Base provides the ideal transitional laydown facility if required to discharge large shipments prior to delivery to final destination. Recognising that our client’s logistics needs don’t always stay onshore, Centurion’s solutions extend to provide a total onshore and offshore logistics management package and Centurion has the capability to manage the entire suite of offshore services. Centurion’s Karratha Gap Ridge Facility can also deliver a diverse range of project-specific services across the Pilbara Region including over-dimensional loads, Wharf Specific work, Sleeper and Rail Projects and Site Project works.
To find out more about our capabilities in Karratha, Western Australia, please fill out our contact form or give us a call on (08) 9185 1988 and a representative from our local team will be in touch with you shortly.
Location and operating hours:
107 Exploration Drive, Gap Ridge, WA 6714
Contact: (08) 9185 1988
Monday to Friday 7.30am – 5pm
Saturday 8am – 11am